Thursday, January 13, 2005

There's a man mowing his roof/Love beam

This is the only image I made for the blog last year that I didn't use. I have no idea what it was originally intended to be. It looks like a radioactive possum.

A healthy glow.

Speaking of radioactive possums and things they should prey upon, Ruth's children are here. Did you know the care bears use super-bright (and possibly carcinogenic) "Love Beams" to force others to share and care? Then they do a dance. This formula is repeated for 2 hours.

Checked your horoscope lately? It's cancer.

MORE: I had fun swimming today. Does anyone else ever pretend that they are a superhero in the water? I like to pretend that my special power is that I can act as if I am swimming whilst in normal non-water environments. So I could swim around and bust out funky dance moves, all in awesome swim motion. Although I would have to hold my breath while I slept and sat down. And eating would be a problem. But such is the life of the superhero. Or am I just insane?

Today I finally paid the price for not paying the price of expensive shampoo. I got some in my eye whilst in the shower and it feels like pepper spray, although with no pepper taste and more of a 'herbal' essence. It really hurts and I can't blink. Although I do have the excuse that my eye is wateing, when I am really just crying. Ouch.

2 Comments:

At 1/14/2005 01:46:00 PM, Blogger Jean_Therapist said...

yes. and then sometimes, the air would get un-thick and you'd almost drop out of it and have to kick extra-hard.

 
At 1/14/2005 08:49:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

Also there'd be the constant threat of bluebottles and barnacles. And my paper would get wet. And I'd have to wear boardshorts a lot. Hmm, I'm not sure if I like this very much. Plus, people laugh at me in the sea when I spend half an hour practicing my funky dance moves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home