Thursday, January 06, 2005

Pilgramage (... like the pilgrams did)

I don't remember exactly when it was that I fell out with Spod. Actually, yeah I do. The 9th of september. Back then, I was very excited about his new EP. Then it stunk. Oh well. But anyway, I used to worship him. And since last January was the height of my Spod Idolisation period, I decided to go on a little pilgrimage of sorts. So I headed out to Bi-Lo.

Some of you may be familiar with the soon-to-be-extinct-yet-highly-delicious array of chocofilled biscuit treats, pods. Well, I found a whole shelf of them in the Bi-Lo:

On special because they're not.

Then, when none of the pimply angry teenage workers (who are ONLY hired by coles myer, Scott, you know this) were looking, I made a switch:

I swear, 2 packets got sold within 5 minutes.

Mum's comment: "I think you like Spod".

4 Comments:

At 1/10/2005 11:55:00 AM, Blogger conditionals said...

nolloc ypsirc

 
At 1/11/2005 12:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

crispy colin?

(first thought: colin from college. then, colin firth. i got the fourth leg for my new desk to-day)

-pat

 
At 1/11/2005 02:31:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

You have an installment plan on desk legs?

 
At 1/11/2005 03:25:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

I think I fell asleep upright as soon as I got out of the car at hyams. Then again in the shower. I've had breakfast three times today.

Ruth is coming up tomorrow. There goes my plan for escape.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home