Thursday, January 06, 2005

Pilgramage (... like the pilgrams did)

I don't remember exactly when it was that I fell out with Spod. Actually, yeah I do. The 9th of september. Back then, I was very excited about his new EP. Then it stunk. Oh well. But anyway, I used to worship him. And since last January was the height of my Spod Idolisation period, I decided to go on a little pilgrimage of sorts. So I headed out to Bi-Lo.

Some of you may be familiar with the soon-to-be-extinct-yet-highly-delicious array of chocofilled biscuit treats, pods. Well, I found a whole shelf of them in the Bi-Lo:

On special because they're not.

Then, when none of the pimply angry teenage workers (who are ONLY hired by coles myer, Scott, you know this) were looking, I made a switch:

I swear, 2 packets got sold within 5 minutes.

Mum's comment: "I think you like Spod".

6 Comments:

At 1/08/2005 03:41:00 PM, Blogger scott said...

thats a good discovery! my friend andy's sister came back from japan with spod like chocolates, called 'crispy collon'. they tasted so good. you dont need to turn THAT packaging upside down to get it:)

 
At 1/10/2005 11:55:00 AM, Blogger conditionals said...

nolloc ypsirc

 
At 1/11/2005 12:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

crispy colin?

(first thought: colin from college. then, colin firth. i got the fourth leg for my new desk to-day)

-pat

 
At 1/11/2005 02:31:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

You have an installment plan on desk legs?

 
At 1/11/2005 02:38:00 PM, Blogger alys said...

oh my god will, can you believe it's only 2:30? i've still got a minimum of three hours of work and six hours of daylight left.

 
At 1/11/2005 03:25:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

I think I fell asleep upright as soon as I got out of the car at hyams. Then again in the shower. I've had breakfast three times today.

Ruth is coming up tomorrow. There goes my plan for escape.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home