Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Do Not Touch

Also, on Saturday at the Angelina Cafe outside the Louvre (which serves the most ridiculously expensive and tasty 6,20 Euro hot chocolates in the world), we sat near Kirsten Dunst (the cover star of Austrian Airlines' finest and only in flight magazine) AND Jason Schwartzman (actor/ex-drummer of Phantom Planet... you know the "California here we coommme" band). I was so excited my brains melted out my ears as I sculled my hot chocolates and schemed over ways to talk/meet them (which included waiting outside the toilets... they are human too!). But you know, to respect their privacy and all (ie: I was too wussy and Alys would have killed me if I touched them), I just whispered "you are a god" under my breath to Jason Schwartzman as I walked past.

Best Paris sight ever!

1 Comments:

At 2/17/2005 03:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once walked behind Mark Taylor in the Maquarie Centre until he turned around and looked at me, my eyes screamed at him "Mark Taylor!" but I said nothing and just stood there and looked creepy, he gathered his children and moved on. I stood, watched him walk away and then I devised a cooler story and went and told everyone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home