Saturday, November 13, 2004

XXXX

Well I'm totally wasting away in my post-arts bender. Now, usually when a uni student goes on a bender there is beer, partying and schenanigans involved. One would expect to wake up in the middle of the sea on a dugong hunting vessel with a treasure map and seventy three canadian rupees stuffed into their only item of clothing, two left footed hush puppies. But no. I just wake up at 2pm, have a boost juice, spend all day watching XXXX, eat dinner, play gta, watch XXXX, go to bed at 4:30am, then do it all over again. And I tell you, I wouldn't change it for the world. Even though, of course, I am now officially the saddest person ever.

On my last night in dad's office, I noticed something kind of strange about the office building right opposite. Everything about it was just generic office fare, ie: empty desks, grey furniture, the odd water cooler to discuss the latest episode of XXXX over (sigh, that's the dream). But, one of the rooms on this standard office floor was a bit different. It appeared to be some kind of strange disco chill out room. Right in the middle of the office! My god, how awesome must generic office life be? You get boring, tedious, meaningless work, the boss on your back, a watercooler, lame pictures of cats and a PRIVATE DISCO CHILL ROOM. I envy so bad. Here is the proof:

The watercoolest.

It was very hot today, so I decided to don my wife-beater and zip on up to King St on my skateboard to buy some nail polish. Of course I fell off my skateboard within 2 seconds, but the woman who helped me choose the right shade for my nails thought I was a hardcore skater. Haha fool. Oh wait, I think I'm the fool. But I (alys... [with hidden masterful painting talents, especially on the gay army man])) did paint my fingernails:

I sure challenged the sexuality of the girl who served me at Nando's.

On a completely unrelated note to anything mentioned in this entry, check out my random O.C. coolperson generator on the sidebar. It's like an awesome suprise every time you visit! In fact I'm refreshing myself just so I can see all these rad people. As I said, saddest person ever.

2 Comments:

At 11/15/2004 03:05:00 AM, Blogger conditionals said...

It's already dancetastic!

Guess who is back?
Back again?
Shady is the one who is back.
Tell a friend.
Guess who's back (some more).
Alright stop! Pajama time.

Although that "argh"x6 bit isn't used enough in the original, I can't wait to hear your version.

Ed has an awesome tie scott. I have to find the pussycat store.

 
At 11/16/2004 02:45:00 AM, Blogger conditionals said...

Also on closer inspection, that nail polish mirror picture of me totally blows my brain. Why is my index finger touching my lip but in the reflection? Argh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home