Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Gullible

This morning at 6:30am, I was happily sleeping in bed. When suddenly, my dream about friends (the tv show, of course) took a strange turn. Monica started dancing around flapping her arms like a chicken. Then Ross kept on hitting her on the head with a frying pan. What was going on? Then I realised that it was actually one of those things where noises you hear from the outside world enter and change your dreams. But what noises could cause such a strange detour from the normal funtastic misadventures of six hip new yorkers?

Well... A BIRD WAS FLYING AROUND IN MY ROOM AND HEABUTTING THE MIRROR! ARGH! A bird had gotten in through my window and was creating havock! What could I do? I think this little dramatisation will help you understand what really went down:





Note: some pants were hurt in the making of this fly recreation.

5 Comments:

At 10/20/2004 09:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahahahahahaha Will
I love your photo's .. they are awesome. you have WAY too much time on your hands though dude..!
-jian.

 
At 10/20/2004 11:32:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

The last photo is funnier if you know that, while shooting the ninja kick picture above it, I ripped a giant crotch hole in my pants. It was the most forced thumbs up ever, I was totally crying on the inside about my pantshole.

 
At 10/21/2004 04:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Truly, you are a photoshop master.
- Max

 
At 10/23/2004 05:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARE THOSE THE XAVIER PANTS?!?!

youd better tell him... he will cry.

I finished making a board game... its an adaptation of 'assassin' (to many essess?)

good luck with your pac-mischief:)

scott

 
At 10/31/2004 08:28:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

Hey my hate for these animals is as justified as JT. One of them is carried around in a handbag that has picture of itself on it. The other one crapped on my carpet and destroyed a friends dream. Each crime is worse than the other.

Yeah I am feeling better thanks, although better just means more work. And scott, ixnay of the acmanpae.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home