Saturday, October 16, 2004

Sans Sheriff

Ok, so I lied in my previous entry. I did stand up. But wait! No, I didn't do it because I discovered that it would be good for my esteem or be a rewarding challenge or anything like that. No. I did it for cold hard union cash. $20. I sold my soul and I am proud.

Pat is in the middle of campaigning for editing Vertigo (UTS student magazine) next year. His team name is the Wolfgang (not this one) and he has made some very awesome stencils to place on his bag (way to heart the MAN pat!!!!). Have a look:

Wolfgang: this is one that I traced (of course had nothing to do with the colouring choices...). But in summary, this is pat's wolf stencil that he has put on his pack (PUN)! Go pat with your election win against the bullshit liberal lingo team! More like, their lingo is "we are shit and we don't like talking John Howard moving mouth lies posters". Yep.

You know, I thought I was angry about the federal election results. But believe it or not, there are some people out there who are angry enough to actually go out there and do something about it. And these people appear to be librarians. Check it:

Research librarians: This photo hopefully also won't have to apply for pat's Vertigo election. Fuckers. I will research you!

Alys, Georgie and I went to see 'Shaun of the Dead' tonight (I like this whole romzom idea. It would be awesome to see other romantic comedies in which most of the characters get killed by the flesh eating living dead. Unless that character was played by Hugh Grant. Because he is king). Needless to say, as expected, Alys was scared by the typical scary noises and the old standing-in- front-of-the-bathroom-mirror-then-opening-it-then-closing- it-and-there's-
a-zombie-standing-there-where-there-wasn't-one-before trick. Before you mock her for this you have to understand that, even now, I am too scared to stay at home alone. Who is the more wussy now? To disclaim this, my house does have the scariest thing EVER in it. ARGH! ARGH! ARGH! Damn now I won't be able to sleep. ARGH! If you want to know how to scare me more than ever (in fact, when I get ridiculously scared, like that time I was in the shower after being awake for 50 hours doing schenanigans last year and a cat walked past the window, I make a weird inhaling noise and faint), just stick that horrible plague mask up with tape (may I suggest, masking tape?) on the wall or in my bed and I will explode. There you have it.

I know this isn't really related, but I think this image of the wussy Dashboard Confessional guy really fits with the whole zombie, brain eating thing:

You killed emo, jerk!

Oh, and I got out of Jury Duty so I could do my tut presentation. I had to ring up the sheriff to find this out, and now I have an entry in my phone's contacts list under "Sheriff". I now feel complete... and that one step closer to knowing Walker: Texas Ranger.

And now, some final words from pat:
PAT SAYSV HI THERE !!!!@@!@@!!@!!!!!*(((


bYE

6 Comments:

At 10/17/2004 11:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you call this mockery?

fool.

 
At 10/17/2004 11:13:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

flashing text! hurrah mid-90s hypertext theory! hurrah!

 
At 10/17/2004 11:28:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

Hey Alys.

I am going to hide behind corners and wait for you to come, then I will jump out at you and make zombie noises. HA! And there's nothing you can say about it because you KNOW that you are going to be reduced to a whimpering mess on the floor because you are such a pansy wimp that you can't watch Scary Movie and cry at the thought of a movie night of Casper.
Face it, you are scared of this:
http://www.creativecyberspace.com/greetingcards/thumbs/zombiewalking.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAaa112212@#123 BOO!

 
At 10/18/2004 04:31:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

Oh huzzah! My picture link broked my layout and now I am the fool again.

My head is sore and I am in the geosciences library after just doing a tutorial presentation in which I accused Jesus of throwing bread at Judas during the last supper. I have evidence! Supper time!

 
At 10/21/2004 02:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOLFGANG
MTHRFCKR
!!!!!!!!

 
At 10/23/2004 05:10:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

^

Awesome. I'd like to go and shout that during a Mozart Concerto at the Opera House.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home