Monday, November 01, 2004

Fuck Tha Police

Argh! It's 4:37am and I can't get to sleep because there is police drama going on right outside my apartment window. For the last hour there has been a really noisy fight going on between 2 police cars, a taxi and a wanky-sounding bmw driver. From what I can tell it's like a plot straight off the Bill, apparently the guy is the cousin of some cop and he's out on a buck's night joyride. They are having this huge arguement... I WANT TO SLEEP. I WANT TO GO TO McDONALD'S IN THE MORNING FOR PANCAKES! Please go away I need to sleep really quite badly.

And what's worse, they caught me peeking through the window at them. The siren spinning colours are cool but disturbing of my sleep. PLEASE.

I envy all of you who sleep now.

3 Comments:

At 11/01/2004 01:20:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

Well there goes that pancakes dream. I just woke up.

 
At 11/02/2004 01:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohhh!
i thought you meant that the police were arguing and one of them was saying "i want tos leep" and the other was aaying "i want to go to mcdonalds rah rah rah" hahaha you gronk

macca's for breakfast is terrible!

-jian

 
At 11/02/2004 02:04:00 AM, Blogger conditionals said...

Haha no, although THAT I would have liked to hear.

And I agree with you on the mcDonald's breakfast. I Instead had a McDonald's dinner of Quarter Pounder and Chocolate Sundae. Mmmm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home