Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Temp job

As a means of procrastination, I've made one of those "what's hot and what's not" generic temperature things using my mind-bogglingly great Illustrator skills:

If you don't get this you're missing the points.

Update: I won $20 on the melbourne cup. Jockeys really do wear pretty stupid clothes.
Also here's a little interesting (NOT AT ALL) listening-cycle update: 2 of my recently bought albums rank amongst the shortest-listening-cycle-lastability ever. Thirsty Merc with 3 listens and Good Charlotte with 2. Take that Good Charlotte! Currently Green Day's American Idiot is the best of the eighteen I bought.

Update: Go Kerry!

Update: Holy valance Bush is going to win! Fuck. AMERICA, WHAT!? Oh, on the topic of Americans, for some reason my delirious brain came up with the line "Brazilians are Americans too" sometime during sleep last night. I wonder if this is true.

The Bush family watch the election results from Texas, home.

9 Comments:

At 11/03/2004 01:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you suck. illustrator sucks, procrastination sucks. in short, i rule!

 
At 11/03/2004 01:45:00 AM, Blogger conditionals said...

I couldn't agree more.

 
At 11/03/2004 06:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE YOU GEORGE DOUBLYA. I HATE YOU CATHOLOCISM. I HATE YOU COW COPTER, no i take that back, i could never hate you, my only true friend.
yeah the brazil...ish government sucks and might as well BE america I HATE YOU LUIZ INACIO LULA DA SILVA you suck and cocoa leave pickers are going to take revenge (is that in brasil or chile?)
dont worry about the bush thing, he will be taken out soon enough [anonymous does not condone terrorism but sees that people are pushed to it by corrupt western powers with colonialist agendas] take that osama bin bush!

 
At 11/03/2004 08:43:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

I ate too much thai food and I am going to pay. Fuck this election is close, and there is a glimmer of hope, but obviously Bush will win. Blargle.

 
At 11/03/2004 11:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11/03/2004 11:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I had thai food today too, what a coyinsidunce!!!

So yeah, like I've been saying to my friends, a double whammy for western civilisation. I can't believe America could be so stupid..they're arguing over petty trivial things (much like we did with interest rates) when the bigger picture here is that THE IRAQ WAR IS FUCKED. i don't know the exact statistics but I do remember that the overwhelming majority of america voted NO to WAR. so why YES to BUSH?? The mind befuddles.

In other less depressing news, I like the greenday album too. I like "wake me up when september ends", it especially applied when it was october because october was a shit month and I changed the lyrics to october. yeah. i am cool!

-jian.

 
At 11/04/2004 01:02:00 AM, Blogger conditionals said...

Yeah, I hate august/september/october for some reason. Though I don't think "wake me up when august, september and also october ends" fits with the song as much as your reimaging does Jian.

America is fucked. At least it's not (for now) such a overwhelming, kill em all victory for the Republicans like it was for liberal.

I got confused as to which Thai food I liked. I got a curry when I really wanted the one with shiny bits of chicken and vegetables and rice in it. Oh well, next time.

 
At 11/04/2004 11:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe it was chicken and cashews?

I have to say this green day album sucks about 53% less than the other one, and about 82% more than nimrod.

and bush sucks 100%. more anti-bush comments to come when i read above post.
-jian.

 
At 5/01/2005 01:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you mother fucker, brazil is gonna kick you ass some day, you'll see

 

Post a Comment

<< Home