Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Run Howard!


My ridiculously circuitous plan of revenge is one quarter complete.

Also, I know this addition is completely unfounded, given that such information is prvodied as if through immaculte conception into the brain of every newbord child, but in case you didn't know, I give you...

10 REASONS TO HATE ON RON:

1. He wears hats. All the fucking time. This makes him impervious to blasts from the Skin Cancer Raygun:


2. He's all up in my face.

3. He was in Happy Days. The days I am in are usually sad and full of thesis:


4. He always directs movies with ridiculously complex storylines that I can't follow, such as The Grinch.

5. Here he is with Russell Crowe, yet he's not taking the opportunity to pencil him in the eyeball. WTF!?


6. "Hi! I'm Ron Howard".

7. He's raking in the big dollars. Literally:


8. He is your virtual host on the Universal Studios Tour in LA. That ride went too fast and was scary.

9. He was a much radder 80's dude than I could ever hope to be:


10. He narrates Arrested Development, thus soiling it with his noxious putrid hatwords.

After reading this you now obviously want to kill Ron Howard for his hatcrimes against humanity. He lives in LA. Go! Go! Go!

1 Comments:

At 2/07/2006 09:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am 11 confused right now.

ron who?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home