Wednesday, June 29, 2005

What's up wit chew?

Hurrah, it's time for my second mind-numbingly scary 'medical procedure' in 6 months. This time it's wisdom teeth! Of course, the natural, normal thing to do is peruse the internet to find out every bit of information on your forthcoming operation. In case you were wondering about what goes down in the removal, check out this happy, non-eye-gouge-inducing little animated dentistry gif that I found:

Mmmm, say, here's a question... what, pray tell, is that CRAZY MACHINE? WHY DOES IT HAVE THE POWER TO KILL? Is this where the 'dent' bit comes from?

Sure, that cleared up a lot about the peaceful operation. But what about the past and pending of the gums and their little run in with the dreaded smart tooth? That can all be answered in this gum video:

That's some biting satire of dentistry!

Ok, so I'm so scared I can barely open a Ribena squeezy pack. It makes me think... just what the fuck are the point of wisdom teeth? If all they do is cause saddness, why do they exist? It's not like they are actually wise and speak for you when you open your mouth, right? Nah, that's ridiculous. Now, you've seen the impending doom for my gums, but what about the me-you-see? Here's a look:


In a world first joke exclusive, lose your wisdom teeth, be dumb!

5 Comments:

At 6/29/2005 11:35:00 AM, Blogger Jean_Therapist said...

Urgh. By Gum, what a grin fate. What a tongue of bad luck. That's got to put a dent in your day. Can Ine do anything to help?





P.S At least you don't have to have braces. Sob sob.

 
At 6/30/2005 12:30:00 AM, Blogger conditionals said...

For all you know, I might have had braces on before.

 
At 6/30/2005 02:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't even have wisdom teeth. for real.
my mouth is about 5 teeth short of the real deal.

 
At 6/30/2005 02:33:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

Ah that's right, you were the medical marvel baby.

 
At 7/01/2005 11:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will it will probably be less painful AND CHEAPER TOO for you if you just let me remove your wisdom teeth for you. I have a state of the art set of ice skates and rocks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home