Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Project Chameleo

A while ago, Nick, a scientist, was searching for inventions to patent on google, when he found Project Chameleo, a supposedly defunct patented invisibility device. As shown in this diagram (from the site), the cloaking device uses some sort of 'shield' which takes existing light to create flawless invisibility:

Perfect for those top secret missions into enemy clip-art territory.

Anyway, since the project seems to have run out of steam, I thought I'd do my part and actively field test it. Following the project outlines as best I could, I gathered my invisibility shield and hid myself in some exotic locations. The results were amazingly triumphant! There's a cold hard cash prize involved for anyone who can find even the slightest hint of me in the five photos (don't get your hopes up):


Attempts to find me will leave you forlawn.


Witness Project Chaemelo and gravel at my feet.


You wheel never believe I'm in this photo.


Won't find any rugged good looks in this picture.


My location leaves everything to the imagination.

No, this was not a trick. I really was in each of those photos. I hearby find (no pun intended) Project Chaemelo to be a success of Where's Wally proportions!

4 Comments:

At 6/07/2005 06:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

argh, and argh. will, what blog? i am blogless... although check out blastradius.blogspot.com (the simpsons character should clue you in on whose blog it is)...

and i have no phone credit... and your hotmail address doesnt work.

-cath

 
At 6/07/2005 08:09:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

If I could pull it off, I'd say your brother was a mad keen dude!

 
At 6/07/2005 08:12:00 PM, Blogger flashman said...

Insane and sharp, I like it.

 
At 6/08/2005 12:59:00 AM, Blogger conditionals said...

Don't be ridiculous cath, I would never sell out this blog to the army for a lifetime supply of space food sticks...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home