Wednesday, May 25, 2005

You may be a king or a little street sweeper

There are some pretty cool ways to die. Suppose that your stomach explodes in a fountain of joy after 23 years as a professional porridge taster. Or, if you die of old age after a fruitless but nonetheless critically-aclaimed, privately-funded, publicly-admired and cosmically-rewarding search for the only actually funny Archie comic. Or better yet, if your famous last words are 'what're you gonna do, shoot me?'.

Those are all pretty cool ways to go. However, the other day I was walking up to King St on some sort of delicious bakery expedition when WHAM, I nearly met my end in the most unrewarding way: decapitation by a poorly placed 'no stopping' sign. Watch this moving picture for more:

When I said that I'd head off to King St, I didn't mean literally!

Giving other people your dollars is usually not the most fun thing to do. In fact, there are lots of people who would do anything to avoid paying their riches to the government, the loan shark, the children or anyone else. Given this, I'm very impressed with Fox Studios' attempts to turn paying for overpriced parking into some sort of fun game! We're all familiar with the playstation 2. But wait till you see the latest entertainment craze:

Coming soon, the Nintendo Game-Buoy: the latest wave of fun to tide over oil rig workers.

2 Comments:

At 5/25/2005 07:48:00 AM, Blogger Jean_Therapist said...

possibly it was a way of telling you you should work on your assignments.

That's all I got at the moment.

 
At 5/25/2005 08:14:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

See, he can afford bacon and fire!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home