Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Heroes, Part 2

Remember Heroes, Part 1? Probably not. In a post way back in September, I gushed about my alltime hero, DBM. However, since then, others have claimed that DBM is in fact not a hero, capable of transcending sexuality and transforming into a robotic sex otter. Rather, they say he is a pitiful character, whose terrible life and broken umbrellas nearly bring them to sympathetic tears.

This will just not do. I have decided to lay these lies to rest for good. I am now going to make DBM into a hero. A TRUE hero that you cannot dispute! A hero sandwich that is...

I present to you the DBM hero! Dough, bacon and mutant-ninja... all wrapped in a nutritious 4 layer breadpiece:

352% of your daily fibre intake.

And as for Cameron, DMB's so called rival at UTS... well after the jail term and brief stint as a bus cleaner, he reformed himself as failed rapper Cam'ron. He's currently hoping to kickstart his career as a ballpoint pen thief with his new album, 'Sucker emcee!!!!!!! (Is Wat Eye B!):

"Me rhymes be derrty cos I sleep in a portaloo, I got mo' soul cos for dinner I ate my shoe".

2 Comments:

At 5/05/2005 02:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Me rhymes be derrty cos I sleep in a portaloo, I got mo' soul cos for dinner I ate my shoe".???

more like:

An intriguing extrapolation of Latour’s argument about ethical delegation to designed things has recently been developed in the context of sustainability by Jaap Jelsma.[22] Jelsma begins with the recognition that at least a decade of information and education by governments and non-government organisations about more sustainable behaviour, no matter how well researched in terms of behaviour change models, has on the whole failed to lead to significant improvements of the sustainability of developed nations.  He notes that the return to the focus of policy initiatives of merely technological solutions — i.e., research into breakthrough technical efficiency gains[23] — is evidence of governments, or at least the EU, giving up on moral education in the face of widespread akrasia. However, rebound effects such as increased volumes and use of more efficient devices to the point of outstripping the initial per unit efficiency gains, already represent the return of the repressed issue of ‘ethos’.

and that's not dough, that's turkish bread!

 
At 5/05/2005 04:58:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

I searched for cameron and DBM on Google Images.

Machines crush humans.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home