Monday, March 28, 2005

Gangster wrap

A lot of old people live in Turramurra (I don't blame them, we have an awesome selection of used fabric stores). So when mum and I go cruisin' around (and that's a lot), we complain about the 'old ducks' on the pedestrian crossings, what with their tartan covered shopping trolleys full of cabbage, beige golf pants and scarily big shoes. I was thus pleasantly suprised to see this road sign outside a retirement village in Leura:

Ie: Speed limit is 80kmh... minimum.

Ok, so it turns out that every post this week has been sort of rap themed. I mean, I just used the word "crusin'". So I thought I'd get all the remaining rap related posts out of my system now, just so you never have to hear me say "y'all git crunk wit mo' paper fo' shizzle G" again.

So... 50 cent. He's been in the game for a long time. I mean, he's been hit wit' a few shells and walx with a limp. He's so hot right now. That's why Missy Elliott got him to do a remix of "Work It" for her Under Construction album. Let's have a look at the 'thank you' section of said album:

Pass that Dutch? More like... Pass that English... test... for learning names... yeah (haha).

So... G-Unit. They're a tough bunch of biscuits. I mean, take a gander: (I already used "look" today...)

What's with the sinister guy on the wall? What's his game*?

But as you maybe** know, back in '98 when G-unit was just a G-decimal (hey it's a math joke and it doesn't even work! G-G-G-General-maths!) I was a member of the ORIGINAL G-Unit:

12 hardcore young lads who were hit wit' a few shells of puberty and hiked wit' a limp (I've been thinking of that one all day you know...).

And I'ma done with rap... I mean, I'm done.

* Ok so I actually know that it's the Game, the guy who just got kicked out of G-unit by 50 for not dissing on Fat Joe. My clever clever pun was so intentional.
** Wow, my first blatand rehash of blog material. I'm proud.

4 Comments:

At 3/29/2005 10:27:00 AM, Blogger conditionals said...

I can grant your wish. Oh I wish I hadn't used grant already, that's Grant. He's from King Island you know. Maybe you do know? Don't take such information for granted.

 
At 3/29/2005 01:01:00 PM, Blogger Jean_Therapist said...

Awesome new site, will. How did you get it? Did you have to pay to have just the 'conditionals net, because I want to make my website more memorable, and it would be so much easier without the lengthy blogspot. People can't seem to remember two extra syllables

 
At 3/29/2005 02:57:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

Hooray thanks Alice, it makes me way more excited than it should. The blogspot server (ie: what comments still have to run through) is slow and crap. The domain name costs me $20 a year with www.mdwebhosting.com.au.

 
At 3/31/2005 10:37:00 AM, Blogger Jean_Therapist said...

There is no "should" for excitement. Anyway i think it's exciting. I need to find $20 a year. But where am i gonna get that kind of money!?!?

I spot a shitty quest/gangster movie in the making.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home