Friday, September 17, 2004

Boss

Look at this awesome realistc 3D image I made using... no, not the most powerful Shrek-creating CPU 30000xBillion, (as you would no doubt infer automatically and without thought) but Microsoft Word:

Please don't press the screen. I know you may be easily fooled into thinnking that this is a REAL button that has appeared on your screen but I must assure you that it is just an image. PLEASE RESTRAIN YOURSELF! NO rockets will fire if you press it. You may just hurt your finger. I'm sorry if my enormous talent combined with the graphics powerhorse that is MS Word fooled you.

Thank you.

2 Comments:

At 11/22/2005 08:10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Will, I am enjoying some idle time and looking to see what Work at Home will bring up. Boss is certainly interesting and informative. Work at Home is a good word to bring into the conversation. Great post. Enjoy your day!

 
At 11/23/2005 07:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Will, I am cruising the blogs looking for any information on Freedom from a Job and landed here. Although Boss is interesting and got my attention, I will add this knowledge to my storehouse of information. I never know where Freedom from a Job will take me. Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home