Monday, August 16, 2004

Logic will break your heart

I think logic will break my heart. Or at least it will break my brain. This weeks logic homework is really really hard. And now it's too late to drop it. Bollocks! I think I will have to spend all tomorrow working on it. Egad!

See, this is what I have to do:


And then, by week 10, I will have to do this:


I can't even understand most of the letters used in that. Cripes! But anyway, I'm sure I'll get it eventually. Just like conditionals (which, come to think of it, were so hard that I thunk too hard and my necklace a-splode).

I just came from a theatrsports in Surrey Hills that cost me $20. Ok, so it cost Scott $20 quid, since I actually have NO money. I spent it all today on ridiculous albums. Like Foreigner which is totally wack 80s pop. The guy at Fish was so suprised when I bought it, as if he had no idea that the shope he worked in stocked such 80s stuff. It took him ages to find the cd and when he finally did, he had to blow dust off it! Yes, rational spending.

But the theatresports. It was pretty cool! The best bit was when I won myself a bit of Quaffing screwtop wine by providing my horrible driver's license photo for a skit. Basically the team, which had Jordan (Jack Black's body double) in it had to mirror my card's facial expression and then base a character on it. Then I got mocked (rightly so) for having ridiculous middle names and coming from Turramurra. And then I got showered with wine. Huzzah!

I am locked in my apartment for a while because the lift is broken. Serves me right for living in a place with a lift!

3 Comments:

At 8/19/2004 01:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my, that looks incredibly difficult
i never picked you for the mathematical type will..you seemed more the drama type, or maybe an industrial designer.

chears big ears
-jian.

 
At 8/19/2004 03:07:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey wiiiill
it's 3am, and i can't sleep, i'm so bored.

i don't want to grow up, growing up sucks, i want to be all young again

i listened to motor ace tonight, i used to listen to them a lot in year 12 and associated songs with a certain person, and it was weird to think about that. having said that, i can't believe i used to like motor ace.

 
At 8/20/2004 04:34:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

Hey motorace are pretty cool! I like the fact that nobody but they know whether their name is "Motor Ace" or "Moto Race". Ingenious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home