Thursday, June 01, 2006

Sick Sick Sicks of those guys.

So the antichrist is apparently coming in six days time. I for one welcome into the world another dude who's not going to vote Republican.

Indeed, maybe he (or she?) can help me with this problem I'm having. See, I write my thesis into the early hours of the morning at my dad's office. All has been fine and dandy like something something candy. However... every night for the last week, these guys have come in at about 10pm and worked all night fixing the air conditioning. That's cool, the drilling noises are ok. But... these fuckers are obsessed with playing albums really loud. Albums that are on my LISTENING CYCLE!!! I don't know what to do. Obviously I can't stay and listen (obviously). I've tried putting on my headphones and listening to other music, but then I can't focus on my thesis. Sometimes I just leave early... but then I don't finish the work I need to do.

ARGH. I'm thinking of just knocking them out and locking them away in the air ducts. They could survive up there for a week until I finish work right? I mean, Russell and Webb did it... and they even came out of it quite rich.

Still... if these two guys put on the Harry Potter book 6 audiobook (I'm halfway through 5)... and let's face it, there's a pretty high chance they will, I will have to PWN their ears with a sharpened compass(zorz).

In other news, this is pretty much the best picture I've ever seen:

And what's with the guy directly above Wang Shu-hui BITING INTO HER SKULL?!

In even more news, it seems like planes can sort of fly with exploded engines. That's cool.

5 Comments:

At 6/02/2006 11:01:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

The answer, it seems, is earplugs!

Also, Max, if you're reading this, prepare to get your ears PWND with a compass for telling me (UNPROVOKED) what happens at the end of book 6 on msn a year ago.

I hate you with all my heart now.

 
At 6/04/2006 06:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What musical tastes do you share with night-working air-conditioning repair-men?

 
At 6/04/2006 07:07:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

Man, I knew someone would ask this.

... new albums Pearl Jam and the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

ZOMG THESIS DUE IN 12 HOURS

 
At 6/04/2006 07:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to post a copy of said thesis here. It's shrouded in awesome infamy.
Good luck.

 
At 6/05/2006 12:54:00 AM, Blogger conditionals said...

Um... maybe. Who wants to read 90 pages of post-subculture theory? Not me.

Now what was I about to do... oh yeah that's right.

REREAD 90 PAGES OF POST-SUBCULTURE THEORY.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home