Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Locomotion

Once upon a time, I had to write 1,000 words a day for like 5 days, and it drove me totally loco. Now I have to do that everyday FOR EVER* = IA M LOCO OUT OF MY MIND!@#$ *THESIS IS FOREVER> etc.

Anyway, last time I went loco, I talked to giant butterflies in the desert. Now I talk to Mr. T. He appears on a steel panel in my thesis cubicle only after midnight, and ususally disses on me. The words "Jive" and "Fool" are frequently invovled. I've managed to take a photo of him in action:

That's him there. See his Mr. T face and hair? Click for clearer image.

5 Comments:

At 5/18/2006 04:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I forgot about this blog
- Max

 
At 5/19/2006 01:14:00 AM, Blogger conditionals said...

How could you forget about the blog that killed your beloved childhood pet dog bono?

 
At 5/19/2006 03:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i forgot what i was going to say!

probably a quip about mr t.

sorry to disappoint.

fill up your thesis with 80s lyrics!

 
At 5/19/2006 09:42:00 AM, Blogger Brydie said...

Mr T looks like a skinny squirrel-head. Seriously. How long to go thesis-boy? You know, I'm thinking of doing honours next year but you're not a very good advertisment for it...

 
At 5/19/2006 11:57:00 AM, Blogger conditionals said...

This is a reminder to myself (can't find a pen):

'A zombie after my own heart' is a kickass phrase.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home