Thursday, June 08, 2006

Hammer Time

Check this ad I found in the CBD. Watch out! Only 2 months after a totally misguided campaign, here comes another one!

A giant pack of Continental noodlesnack or something is suspended mid air in a bus shelter adspace, with the words:


Surely it's only a matter of time before somebody, well, gets some hardcore three-thirtyitis and breaks the glass. I mean, this glowing pack of giant goodness is just floating there, awaiting to be collected.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you took a hammer to that, broke the glass and got the treats inside, then you would have a pretty strong legal foot to stand on. I mean, they invite you to do it, there is no disclaimer, and you could always argue three-thirtyitis.

2 Comments:

At 6/14/2006 11:48:00 AM, Blogger Brydie said...

give it a go. see what happens. get your dad to argue for you. it will be awesome.

 
At 6/22/2006 04:14:00 AM, Blogger conditionals said...

Oh man, it's 3:30am, I'm watching a boring soccer match and I've got a fucking bad case of three-thirtyitis.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home