Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Emergency!

Damn, having a very weird crisis here. I'm currently watching this awesome HBO show called Entourage, which is about a young movie star and his 3 leeching friends living it up in LA. Only problem is that the lead guy looks exactly like this Garth I know.

It breaks my mind... how am I meant to believe he's a famous young hot shot on the rise in Hollywood when it's obviously just Garth? He doesn't live in California, to the best of my knowledge. It is impossible to not think that I'm watching the adventures of Garth. I never thought that would be something which I would want to watch. And the biggest problem is... since the show is so funny, I'm all "wow, I'm glad I'm watching Garth's life." So what happens when I finish all the episodes of Entourage season 1? Do I instinctively just start watching Garth through his window frame? Man, season 2 sucks. And is slightly illegal.


The photo inset, taken 2 years ago, only communicates 2% of the likeness. And it's still a large fucking similarity!

Edit: To anyone who knows Garth, this should prove it beyond any reasonable doubt:

3 Comments:

At 4/18/2006 04:05:00 PM, Blogger Brydie said...

oh my god, that is insane...
entourage is such an awesome show and that guy's a total hottie- you MUST overlook the similarity for the love of tv gods everywhere!!!

 
At 4/18/2006 06:14:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

It wouldn't be so bad if Garth wasn't now sporting the same messy hair/unshaven look as Garth's-his-face.

I don't know if I can overlook the similarity... maybe if I brutally disfigure Garth...

 
At 4/24/2006 12:15:00 PM, Blogger Mel said...

Arrested Development was nearly ruined for me by the astounding resemblance between the actress who plays Maeby and my loathed ex-housemate Jacinta.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home