Sunday, April 02, 2006

Bungle

Oh man, I've been waiting all week for an opportunity to take a photo of a National Australia Bank to show how their recent rebranding to the simple, lower-case 'nab' is too easily misread as that word which means "to steal".

Now I search for 'nab rebrand' in google and find a zillion (at least 5) blog entries on exactly the same thing. Cursed blogs. Mind thieves and time burglers all of them.

In other news, I had to shave with a razor for the first time the other day (I lost the power cord for my Philips - 'for the man who needs a sensitive touch' - Philishave a month ago... just enough time for me to develop the beginnings of a sleazy stubble). I had to ask Jeeves how to do it. It felt like I was being bitten by a billion (at least twenty) spiders on fire.

3 Comments:

At 4/03/2006 11:44:00 AM, Blogger Brydie said...

as less-than-middle-of-the-road aussie-indie-wannabe-rock group Something for Kate once said "You're not the first to think that everything has been thought before. And we're not the first to whine over the top of this particular chord progression".

 
At 4/03/2006 12:51:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

I... I... used to think that song was profound.

Oh the shame!

 
At 4/03/2006 01:04:00 PM, Blogger Brydie said...

say it ain't so!!!
btw, i need you to post on my blog- am currently in discussions with the rest of the crew re: album length and need objective opinions...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home