Thursday, October 05, 2006

What the Deuce?

If you're anything like my past self, then the words "My", "Fair" and "Lady" conjure up images of boring, oldskool, daytime crap. I used to be like this.

Then I saw the last 10 minutes of My Fair Lady for the first time in years. And my brain broke. What I had previously read as a corny, generic 'rags to riches' romance is actually a foretelling of Stewie from the Family Guy. Seriously. What the hell? Stewie in My Fair Lady?

Watch this "you tube" movie I made. It proves many things. Like, for instance, the words I just said:


Also, in case you don't know who Stewie is. I found a crummy video:

5 Comments:

At 10/06/2006 09:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eliza has also foreseen every single fashion trend in the 21st century (excluding bling-bling, but Willy Wonka had that covered)

 
At 10/08/2006 05:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where did you get the seth and summer stencils from? and how much would you charge to put up a few stencils in my house?

 
At 10/09/2006 05:09:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

I got them with my stencilling knife.

I don't know... is it a crack house?

 
At 10/15/2006 02:48:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,
i like your style, youre funny

came accross this by chance, was looking for mr minit... got to your jan 2005 blog... happen to be in vienna just now

will you write back? and is your name will, i just figured that out

(this keyboard still confuses me)

 
At 10/15/2006 03:02:00 AM, Blogger conditionals said...

Man, those crazy German QWERTZ keyboards. At least they're not AZERTY, like the sneaky French. (I just read a whole wikipedia article on 'QWERTY' - It was informative).

I don't know if I elaborated on my grand Mr. Minit scheme in that post, but it's been a dream of mine for years to totally rethink the whole Mr. Minit franchise.

The lame key cutting is a total waste. Get this - in my version of Mr. Minit, you go up to the store, and ask them to build you anything (out of everything ever), and Mr. Minit does the best he can in a minute. Then he hands over his work to you.

Sure, you can't afford that iPod you've always wanted, but you CAN own a minute's worth of it - some random cords soldered to an LCD.

The possibilities are endless. And awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home