Saturday, September 09, 2006

Treadmills

For years I've loved OK Go, a band so theoretically terrible (but so delicious in practice) that people laugh in my face and tell me that they'd rather get Chad Kroeger bedsheets than listen to them. I own the only OK Go official merchandise in the Australia (not surprising since they don't sell their albums here). I feel the need to append STOP signs with "OK Go." I am a lone fan fighting against both the masses (who don't know OK Go), and the critics (who hate OK Go).

But now, on the strength of treadmills, they are one of the most popular bands in the states. FACT. WATCH:



Finally! People love them. And for their MUSIC.

Right?

3 Comments:

At 9/11/2006 12:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I love them lots.

Your support has not been an exercise in futility.

Yas.

 
At 10/01/2006 11:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A little of me died inside watching that clip. I can't believe that ate even a small sliver of my bandwidth. I WANT THAT SLIVER BACK WILL!

 
At 10/01/2006 11:33:00 PM, Blogger conditionals said...

You just wait till I mod your DVD player to be Blokesworld-only, Garth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home