Sunday, June 27, 2004

Pigeon John

Ugly Duckling! In terms of awesome live shows, do the Flaming Lips nearly meat their match? Well, no. But Ugly D (am I a fan, pat?) were very rad! They made some hapless college kid drink a meat shake®!
‘Turn It Up’ was by far the best song I have ever seen live. Also, despite the fact that Garth hated him, Pigeon John was awesome, and I bought his cd for $15 (and an armband with a pigeon on it). He even signed it. And to add to my previous Ugly D signing bonanza, I also got a poster which I ripped from the gaelic club that I also got signed.
Huzzah. I am going to bed!
Oh and my iPod works again on my pc. Glory days be here, it has never been easier to put a Pigeon Pete, no, Jupiter Boy, Pigeon John cd on my iPod.

1 Comments:

At 10/28/2005 12:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should download the song "Beautiful Little Sharp Chicks" It's Pigeon at his creative best and the title is a kerouac reference.
Or don't. ya' know.
-the argyle pimps

 

Post a Comment

<< Home